Just some of what Mineola Bicycle Club provides:
- Regularly scheduled group bike rides, Leave from Behind Mineola Bicycle, Fitness & Mower.
- A collaborative structure that will be operated by a committee that you select, representing all levels of ridership.
- A focus on fun, safety, fitness with social and challenging rides that expand your riding abilities.
- Diverse routes catering to the various skill levels of our ridership.
- Discounts and exclusive offers.
- Training, education and activities that provide an opportunity for you to share your passion for cycling.
It is our request that those that are riding the first time with Mineola Bicycle Club that you begin with the C group on Saturday or Sunday at 8am, if you know you can handle 30 miles with hills.
Although our group rides have a rider to sweep, the sweep is there to help a "slightly" slower rider, communicate to the leader mechanical, split group etc.
Please know your riding abilities for pace and distance. If you chose a group beyond your abilities there will not be someone available to ride with you back to the shop.
Come Ride With Us- Mineola Bicycle Club
Check Facebook for club ride start times. Club rides leave from Mineola Bike Shop.(park in the municipal parking lot across from shop).
There are rides of all styles for riders of all Levels (AA,A, BB,B, C club rides)
Refreshments served after club rides.
Most importantly, it’s a chance for you to ride with other cycling enthusiasts and be part of the Mineola Bicycle cycling Family
All riders must sign a wavier to ride.
‐Participate in any Mineola Bicycle Club Group Ride
-Group Rides led by Experienced Riders
-Purchase a MBC Jersey $109.99 ($129.99 value)
-10% off all purchases at Mineola Bicycle Shop
-Exclusive Club Events & Email Offers
These rides are intended to be fun and
exciting yet challenging. We will be riding
new and varied routes every Saturday &
Sunday which will test everyone's riding
abilities. Some will include lots of climbs
There are levels of riding ability based on
the pace listed below.
AA _21+ mph
Average speeds will be generally lower in
the early part of the season and will
increase as we improve. Our rides can be
anywhere between 20 to 60 miles long.
Every ride will be posted on our
Club Facebook page.
‐Participate in any Mineola Bicycle Club
-Group Rides led by Experienced
-Purchase a MBC Jersey $99.99
-10% off all purchases at
Mineola Bicycle Shop
Club Events & Email Offers